Property management is both an art and a science. The art includes the people skills so important for attracting and retaining qualified residents. The science covers the laser-focused business sense so critical to financial success. The property and asset management subsidiary of RangeWater Real Estate has both the art and science down cold. It is a key piece of the puzzle that leads to top performance.
RangeWater also provides exceptional third-party management services to leading independent owners and investors. Experienced team members, who have earned leading industry certifications including CAPS and CPM, are skilled in the entire property management and asset management cycle. This includes researching, developing, executing and constantly evaluating strategic plans while deploying the most effective marketing techniques, such as social media. RangeWater also provides a bridge to the community at large through its commitment to nonprofit and environmental causes.
- Property Management For Private and Institutional Investors Including Pension Funds
- Conventional, Lease-Up, High-Rise, Value-Add and Student Living Expertise
- Detailed Weekly and Monthly Operating/Financial Reporting
- Acquisition Analysis
- Onsite Personnel Recruiting, Training and Development
- Asset Management and Advisory Services
- Due Diligence
- Market Research
- Landscape, Amenity and Interior Renovation Specialties
- Pre-Development Consulting Including Interior Design Selections
- Construction Management
- Custom Branding/Marketing Consulting
- Social Media/Digital Marketing Management and Reporting
- Master Insurance Program